It was indeed a lovely surprise to have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you, Grace Filled Light! The Liebster Award enables bloggers to find new blogs and to get to know other bloggers. So, here it goes…
First, the rules:
Each nominee must have under 200 followers
Thank and link to the nominating blog
Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
Write a post containing the questions
Include these rules in the post
The 10 questions I have to answer:
1. How’s life?
What can I say, life is simply amazing! Just feeling really blessed and happy to be living, loving, and creating.
2. Research time! What Myers-Briggs personality are you? Does it suit you? (Any myers-briggs test will do and if you know it already just share your thoughts!)
I am an INFJ, dubbed as The Protector. Yeah, the description below just about sums me up. 🙂
The Protector. INFJs are gentle, caring, complex and highly intuitive individuals. Artistic and creative, they live in a world of hidden meanings and possibilities. (https://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html).
3. Compare yourself to the person you were five years ago. Have you changed?
Totally! I have been on a quest to become a better version of myself and I must say that I believe I have achieved some serious improvement. From being afraid of taking risks, being utterly full of worry and doubts, and being indifferent to the things and people around me, I have now taken some significant risks here and there, have a stronger resolve to look for the good in situations, and now more conscious in being completely present in a moment whether to enjoy it or to be there for people.
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I am a loving and successful entrepreneur, an amazing crafter and blogger, a loving spouse, and an adventurous traveler.
5. What’s your favorite quote?
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13
6. If you could be any superhero in the world, who would it be and why?
I would be Green Lantern. I just love the fact that we could create anything with our minds.
7. What’s your favorite season? Why?
My favorite season is summer because it brings with it a lot of fun and exciting activities like trips to beaches and resorts and trekking.
8. Do you prefer rainy days, snowy days, sunny days, etc? Why?
I prefer sunny days. I love the heat of the sun and I find that I can do a lot more activities and go to more places when it it sunny.
9. Is there anything you ever wanted to say but didn’t? What was it and to who?
“I’m sorry, I wish we could be friends again.” I wish I could have said that to an old friend I have hurt deeply.
10. Tell me one thing you really want me to know about yourself!
I started this blog to inspire people in whatever way I can and in the same way, be inspired by wonderful people. I hope I get to achieve that. 🙂
The 10 questions for my nominees:
1. How do you feel right now?
2. What is one thing you would want to achieve with your blog and why?
3. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
4. What is something about you that most people don’t know?
5. If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
6. What is your favorite line from a movie/book? Why is it your favorite?
7. If you suddenly became a multi-millionaire, what would you do with the money?
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
9. What is the best advice you have been given?
10. If there is one place you could travel to and from anytime, where would that be and why?