- I write because I have a lot to say. Inside me are a lot of words that find themselves somehow lost in translation when spoken but combine beautifully when put down in paper.
- I write because when I do, I feel more connected to the world.
- I write because if what I write causes a smile, a small spark of courage or much-needed inspiration, I know I have done something good in this world.
- I write because I have been given a gift. And even the smallest of gifts have to be utilized and enriched or it will be taken away.
- I write because it gives me joy and that is all the reason I need.
*This is in response to Blogging University’s Writing 101, Day 1: I write because…