Once in a while, you come across beautiful reminders. Reminders to laugh, to love always and deeply, and to continue reaching for your aspirations one step at a time.
At times when you feel lost and drowning, they could mean everything. And when you’re just going through the motions of living life, they could be the breath of fresh air you need to put things in perspective. That is why I love and welcome these reminders.
And now, you’re in for a treat. I would like to share with you some of the reminders I got recently from some of the most amazing people in the blogging community:
- A reminder that your point of view is not the only one out there and not the only one that matters. I was inspired by how a fellow Writing 101 participant expressed this seamlessly through a scene in an emergency room.
- A reminder to be more carefree, and just do whatever makes you happy. If you want to read something witty, genuine, and refreshingly funny, check this piece about writing poetry.
- A reminder to believe that you can get through anything. This giraffe has said it perfectly.
- A reminder to go after the kind of life you want even if that means something unconventional such as a life of travel.
- A reminder to love everyone in every way you can.
I hope these touch your hearts the same way they did mine.
*This is in response to Blogging University’s Writing 101, Day 19: Feature a guest